To: Grand Union Alliance members, friends and contacts
"Following the presentation of Car Giant and QPR development proposals at a non-public session of the last Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation (OPDC) meeting, Car Giant is organising some public consultations events. These are set out below.
"In addition, regarding the event on Saturday 20th June at the Thames Harriers Clubhouse at the Linford Christie Stadium, the developer and key members of their development team, will provide: a presentation to GUA members, friends and contacts (in a separate room at 11am), a question and answer session and refreshments (as requested at the last GUA meeting).
"Car Giant consultation events:
- Thursday 18 June (3:30-7:30pm): Cumberland House
- Friday 19 June (4-7pm): Cumberland House
- Saturday 20 June (10am-4pm): Thames Harriers Clubhouse, Linford Christie Stadium
- Thursday 25 June (3:30-7:30pm): Harlesden Methodist Church
- Saturday 27 June (10am-4pm): Harlesden Methodist Church
- Thursday 2 July (3:30-7:30pm): Holiday Inn London West
- Saturday 4 July (10am-4pm): Holiday Inn London West
London Tenants Federation"