Tuesday 12 May 2015
09:00 – 16:00 (registration from 08:30)
Wood Lane Studios, 80 Wood Lane, Imperial West Campus, White City W12 0BZ
Old Oak Common, the ‘Canary Wharf of the West’, will become one of the best-connected places in the UK when HS2 and Crossrail arrive in 2026, and is set to deliver 24,000 new homes and 55,000 jobs for London.
This NLA full-day On Location event will focus on the development opportunities and investment and planning strategies around Old Oak Common and Park Royal, as well as Earls Court and White City - also major development opportunities in West London - and will mark the launch of the Old Oak Common OAPF and Mayoral Development Corporation.
A morning conference hosted on the Imperial West campus will hear from key public and private sector stakeholders for these three key areas of West London, and will be followed by a networking lunch and afternoon site visits to these major areas of regeneration.
08:30 Arrivals and networking breakfastDelegates can attend one of the following tours:
09:00 Morning conference
13:00 Networking lunch
13:45 Walking tours depart
Tour A – Old Oak Common (led by Michael Mulhern, Head of Planning, Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation)
Tour B – White City (led by Alexandra Reitman, Principal Strategic Planner, GLA)
- William McKee, Planning Committee Chairman, Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation
- Victoria Hills, Interim Chief Executive Officer, Old Oak & Park Royal Development Corporation
- Professor David Gann CBE, Vice-President (Development & Innovation), Imperial College
- Anette Simpson, Director of Planning & Development for Earls Court, Capco
- Alistair Shaw, MD - Television Centre, Stanhope
- Laura Kidd, Head of Architecture, HS2
- Alex Williams, Director of Borough Planning, Transport for London
- Mike Cummings, Regional Director for Park Royal, SEGRO
- Simon Earles, Head of Surface Access Strategy, Heathrow
- Paul Monaghan, Director, AHMM
- Alexandra Reitman,Programme Manager, Old Oak and Park Royal Develompent Corporation
- Peter Murray, Chairman, NLA (Chair)
Ticket Cost £299 +VAT - click here to book
NLA members are entitled to discounted rates at NLA On Location conferences.
For all booking enquiries please contact Molly Nicholson or call 020 7636 4044